We are working hard to develop a culture that supports our vision of being a provider of choice with value for money services and reputation for business excellence; the only way we will achieve this is by recognising the value of our team.
Here at Ubico we want to promote an environment where our staff feel like part of the family, feel valued, safe and listened to and in return, want to play their part in making our company a success.
Currently we have the following roles available:
- Graduate Management Trainee, applications close 1st February 2018 - advert, candidate information, FAQs
- Grounds Maintenance Charge Hand, Witney. Applications close 1st December 2017 - job advert, job description
- LGV Driver, Cheltenham. Applications close 4th December 2017 - job advert, job description, person spec.
- Waste & Recycling Collection Operative. Applications close 4th December 2017 - job advert, job description, person spec.
- Operations Supervisor (Tewkesbury), Cheltenham based. Applications close 4th December 2017 - job advert, job description, person spec.
- Grounds Maintenance Operative, Forest of Dean. Applications close 5th December 2017 - job advert, job description, person spec.
- Environmental Grounds Maintenance Trainee, Witney. Applications close 15th December 2017 - job advert, job description, person spec.
Applications will only be considered if they are made using the Ubico application form . Please note CVs are not accepted.
Make sure that you read our advisory notes as they will help you to complete the application form.
Thanks to the operatives from Ubico who helped the community with the supply of sandbags and the laying of them to alleviate the risk to the properties from flooding. It was the forthright, conscientious, happy and diligent way your employees conducted themselves that impressed everyone concerned.
Parish Clerk, Gloucestershire