We are working hard to develop a culture that supports our vision of being a provider of choice with value for money services and reputation for business excellence; the only way we will achieve this is by recognising the value of our team.
Here at Ubico we want to promote an environment where our staff feel like part of the family, feel valued, safe and listened to and in return, want to play their part in making our company a success.
Currently we have the following roles available:
- Waste Collection LGV Driver, Stroud - job advert, job description & person spec.
- Waste & Recycling Loaders, Stroud - job advert, job description & person spec.
- Assistant Operations Manager (Environmental Compliance) - job advert, job description, person spec. (closing date 14th September 2018)
- Head of Fleet Operations - job advert, job description (closing date 19th October 2018)
- Grounds Maintenance Operatives, Witney - job advert, job description (closing date 19th October 2018)
Please click on the link to download the Ubico application form .
Make sure that you read our advisory notes as they will help you to complete the application form.
Two of your team were working in Cheltenham's King George V Playing Fields when they noticed a group of youths attack a third party. The emergency services were called and the police and ambulance services attended immediately. Well done both!