We are working hard to develop a culture that supports our vision of being a provider of choice with value for money services and reputation for business excellence; the only way we will achieve this is by recognising the value of our team.
Here at Ubico we want to promote an environment where our staff feel like part of the family, feel valued, safe and listened to and in return, want to play their part in making our company a success.
Currently we have the following roles available:
- Waste Collection LGV Driver, South Cerney - job advert, job description & person spec
- Corporate Administrator - job advert, job description & person spec (closing date: 28 January)
- Waste Collection HGV Driver, Cheltenham - job advert, job description & person Spec
- Ground Maintenance Operative, Cheltenham - job advert, job description & person spec (Closing date: 4th February)
- Operations Supervisor - Cheltenham - job advert, job description & person spec (Closing date: 18th February 2019)
Please click on the link to download the Ubico application form .
Make sure that you read our advisory notes as they will help you to complete the application form.
If you are interested in working for Ubico, but can't see the vacancy for you, please contact us at
Thank you so much, the service you provide is second to none anywhere in the country. Please feel free to pass on my comments - I am truly impressed by your operation since I started dealing with you back in April.
Witney Trade Waste Customer