We're a friendly and ambitious company with a big responsibility. We help to keep the spaces and places where people live, work and visit clean, green and tidy. We impact the lives of everyone where we work so it's important that we always deliver quality and get it right first time.
At Ubico we want to promote an environment where our staff feel like part of the family, feel valued, safe and listened to and in return, want to play their part in making our company a success. We want enthusiastic and committed people who share our values and want to make a positive difference to Ubico and to the people and neighbourhoods we serve.
- LGV Drivers, Tewkesbury -Job Advert, Job Description and Employee Specification
- LGV Drivers, Cotswolds -Job Advert, Job Description and Employee Specification
- LGV Driver, Stroud - Job Advert, Job Description and Employee Specification
- Site Maintenance Technician, Gloucestershire Household Recycling Centres - Job Advert, Job Description and Employee Specification - Closing Date: Sunday 6th February
- Grounds Maintenance Operative x 2 - Stroud - Job Advert, Job Description and Employee Specification - Closing Date: Tuesday 18th January
- Site Recycling Advisor x 8, Gloucestershire Household Recycling Centres - Job Advert, Job Description and Employee Specification - Closing Date: Thursday 20th January
Please note that we may close adverts before the advertised closing date.
Details of how to apply will be given in the job advert. We prefer all applications to be by CV together with a supporting statement. Before submitting an application, please take a look at our advisory notes. Reading the notes will help to ensure that you are including all the information that we require in your application as well as giving you details about how the recruitment process works.
Information collected about you during the application process will be shared with Publica Ltd who deal with all aspects of our Human Resources. It would also be shared with the Manager responsible for recruiting at Ubico. Information about how we use your data can be found here. Please click here to view Publica Ltd's Privacy Statement
This is to thank you for posting up clearly that bin collections would be delayed by the snow, and for coming on the first working day after that to collect mine. Good communications and good service. Please give my thanks to all concerned.
Mr B, West Oxfordshire Resident 06.03.18